- Currently the Head Track Coach at Ventura Community College
- Former director of the men’s and women’s track and field and cross country at North Carolina A&T
- In 11 seasons at Cal State Northridge, Veney coached three NCAA National Champions, 33 NCAA All-Americans and 15 conference champions.
- While at UCLA (2003-09), Veney led fifteen Bruins to either indoor or outdoor All-American status, coached six Pac-10 Champions and four NCAA West Regional Champions.
- USATF Level I, II and III Clinician and certified USATF Master of Coaching
Here is Coach Tony Veney’s Newest Training Product:
Articles from Coach Tony Veney – click here