"Discover a Step by Step Blueprint for Helping Your High School Sprinters Set All New Personal Bests This Season"
Here is a practical approach to progressing drills and workouts designed for your short seasons, large groups and wide ranging ability levels
Press Play to watch an extended clip on how to write effective workouts for your sprinters.
For your program to continue to grow, you need faster times out of your sprinters and sprint relays. No secret there.
But, if your situation is anything like mine, you’re not staffed like the football team. You probably don’t have enough equipment to cover your large group of athletes. You may not have access to a track for parts, if not all, of your season. And, if even if you do, they’re probably not going to hold the State Championship at your facility.
You’ve got great kids, but the overall talent level is probably… questionable. So you’ll have to work some magic to make them competitive at the most important meets.
There’s also a good chance your training options are limited for good chunks of the season by uncooperative weather and kids playing other sports during your season.
Despite all these handicaps, you still need to get better results… and you only have a brief 12 week period (give or take) to make it all happen!
It’s fair to say the odds are stacked against you!
As a high school coach, what exactly are you supposed to do?
Well, you can continue to search for sprints training information online. You’ll find no shortage of successful sprints coaches offering all types of DVDs, manuals and coaching groups.
And, no doubt, many of these coaches have resumes as impressive as the day is long.
But here’s the problem:
Nearly all of that information comes from college and professional coaches working in World Class facilities with small groups of highly talented, hand-picked athletes... who they control for upwards of 11 months out of the year.
That’s not the world you live in, is it?
Look, many of these coaches are smart people who get great results in their world. But the drills, workouts and progressions they use with their Blue Chip athletes have little specific application to those of us in the ‘Real World’.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t have any athletes who are on the verge of dipping under 10.0 in the 100m.
But, I do have athletes who trip over themselves because they can’t skip opposite arm, opposite leg…
Kids who step out of the blocks, stand straight up and start spinning their wheels…
Kids who are so weak they can’t do a pushup or a body weight squat past parallel…
So yes, these elite coaches are training the same event groups we are. But, there’s such a wide gap between the experience and ability levels of their sprinters when compared to our sprinters, it’s an apples to astronauts comparison.
At the end of the day, you're left with three options:
1. Keep doing the same stuff you’ve been doing. (But, if that was the answer you wouldn’t still be reading this.)
2. Keep trying to run workouts meant for high performing collegiate and professional athletes with your regular high school kids… and pray their hamstring and shins stay healthy. (But, you’ll quickly see they can’t handle those volumes, intensities, strength and coordination requirements.)
3. Invest your limited time and resources in a program from a fellow high school coach getting consistent results despite having none of the advantages held by the top 1%.
Keep reading and I’ll tell you exactly how to get eye opening results no matter how stressed your situation.
Because I’ve created a comprehensive program covering every element of developing high school sprinters, from soup to nuts.
Complete Speed Training Volume 2:
How to Build Champion Sprinters
CST2 is the program of choice for high school coaches in over 150 countries and all 50 States!
Complete Speed Training 2 (CST2) is the only sprints coaching resource specifically created to give high school coaches a practical, 'Real World' blueprint for teaching and progressing workouts, drills and cues for every part of your practice, from warmup to warm down.
And make it happen within the confines of your short 12 week high school season.
Now, I should clarify a few things:
In CST2, I don’t rehash baby information and stand alone drills you can find with a 10 second search on YouTube. Complete Speed Training 2 is for coaches who understand you can't piecemeal a program together from random articles and videos.
Because the type of coach interested in this program already understands the fundamentals of coaching. You know what acceleration work is. I won’t waste time spelling that out for you. My focus lies in helping you update and add to your current base of knowledge, giving you an inside look at how successful sprinters are being developed.
To give you some fancy new tools for your coaching toolbox.
Over the course of an eye popping 9 hours of video and 11 DVDs, I show you all the skills, drills and progressions I currently use to develop successful young sprinters.
Hardly a meet or conference goes by where a coach lets me know they started out a bit skeptical (I would be too and I fully expect you to Google me!) but came away amazed at how quickly these simple concepts cleaned up their sprinters' technique.
Because I leave it all on the table, you won’t finish watching the program and realize you have to buy something else to get the rest of the answers. There are no cliffhangers in CST2.
Here is what you get...
Module #1: Warm Up & Mobility
Module #2: General Strength & Conditioning
Module # 3: Strength Training
Module #4: Plyometrics
Module #5: Speed Drills & Technique
Module #6: Acceleration & Maximum Velocity
Module #7: Starting Block Fundamentals
Module #8: Starting Blocks Analysis
Module #9: Relays
Module #10: Training Inventory & Energy Systems
Module #11: Training Phase Progressions
Full 12 Week 100/200 Sample Program
Full 12 Week 400m Sample Program
Here are just a few of the countless takeaways you’ll discover in Complete Speed Training Volume 2:
- The truth about 'speed drills'...this may change your whole perspective on where, when and how they're used
- The simplest and most effective way to write, structure and progress your workouts…even when you have dual meets during the week
- How to develop more powerful and explosive athletes, with or without the weight room
- The only 3 reasons sprinters 'fall apart' at the end of races...and how to prevent it
- Why using ‘circuits’ should be a staple of your training…especially if you have limited space, large groups and/or live in a cold weather environment
- A step by step approach for teaching all the skills of acceleration and top speed running…including all my best coaching cues and strategies
- Discover specific warmup routines designed to prepare athletes for various workout themes
- How to get set up for explosive starts...and why starting blocks can be 'Kryptonite' for sprinters
- Exactly how to shave precious tenths in the 4×100, 4×200 and 4x400m relays…without dropping the baton
- Full 12 week sample programs for both short (55/100/200) and long (200/300/400) sprinters
- Detailed race plans for the 55, 100, 200, 300 and 400 meter races
- And much, much more!
Once you start implementing the strategies from Complete Speed Training 2, you'll agree no other resource addresses the particular needs of the high school coach and sprinter like CST2.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button and order now.
At this point, you might be saying to yourself,
“Yeah. Yeah. Sounds good. Makes sense. I hear what you’re saying. But… Who is this Latif Thomas guy? Why should I listen to him of all people?”
Again, fair questions. I’d ask the same thing. After all, there are a lot of scam artists parlaying as real coaches on the Internet.
My name is Latif Thomas and I’m a high school coach who understands exactly what you’re up against.
Depending on the year and season, I have between 60 and 100 kids in my sprints/hurdles /jumps group.
Most years I'm lucky to have one assistant coach.
I live in Massachusetts so it stays cold until, well, what feels like the week after the State Championship.
I coach at a small Catholic school out in the suburbs (I don't get Jamaican transfers at my school...)
In the winter, we don’t have a track. So we make it happen in a 30m concrete HS hallway. (Still broke the indoor and outdoor school records in the 4×4!)
And our tiny weight room has the exact same equipment it did in 1970. (Or maybe 1870.)
As you can see, I’m not living in the lap of luxury.
Despite these limitations, my athletes continue to compete for and win Championships year after year.
For example, here are a handful of specifics about my recent coaching background and experience:
- Hold USATF Level II Certificate & USTFCCCA Event Specialist Certification in the Sprints, Hurdles and Relays
- Voted MA State Track Coaches Association Coach of the Year (2005)
- Former All IC4A (200m, 4×400) Sprinter at the University of Connecticut
- Coached back to back All State Championships in the girls 4×100 and 4×200 (’08,’09) including MA State Record in the 4×100
- Coached athletes to 13 individual/relay school records in 2011 culminating in Boys and Girls MA Division III Team State Titles in the spring
- Spoke at some of the largest Coaches Clinics in the US, including: New England, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Connecticut, MF Athletic All Star T&F Clinic, USTFCCCA National Convention and taught Sprints & Relays at a USTFCCCA Track & Field Technical Certification Course
- Co-Director of the Complete Track and Field Summer Clinic - in 2013 we hosted over 600 coaches and athletes from 8 different countries.
You get the idea.
But, don’t just want to take my word for it!
Check out a few unsolicited success stories from a few of our peers:
I'm so confident you'll love Complete Speed Training 2, I want you to try it risk free...
My Rock Solid 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Order Complete Speed Training Volume 2. Watch it. Test it for the next 2 months. If it isn’t everything I say it is, return it within that 60 day window, and I will give you your money back.
No questions asked.
I’m so confident in this program and your ability to get program changing results with it, I will take on all the risk.
When you consider the about the amount of information you’re getting, you’ll agree it’s a pretty sweet deal.
If you want to buy any single training program for any event, you’re going to pay somewhere between $30 – $50 for each module.
You know this. You’ve done your research.
The Modules in Complete Speed Training 2 aren’t 20 minute clips. They all run between 30 – 60 minutes.
So if you bought them individually, even using the lowest price, you’d pay $330.00 That gives Complete Speed Training 2 a Real World value of at least $330.00
But I’m not going to ask you to pay that.
I want to help you become a more effective coach and I want you to help your kids.
So when you order right now, I’m offering you all 11 Modules, the manual, the 12 week short sprints (55-200) program and the 12 week long sprints (200-400) program…
…not for $330.00
You’ll get it all, risk free, for only…
$3 30.00 $297.00 $197
Coach, I’ve stated my case. Now it’s up to you. Either fish or cut bait.
Order Complete Speed Training 2 now and I’ll get it shipped out to you right away.
Of course, you don’t have to order.
You can choose not to do anything at all. You can keep kicking those tires, putting it off until a ‘later’ that will never arrive.
Or you can tell yourself you’re already a good coach getting good results. What could I possibly teach you?
And if you try hard enough, you may be able to justify any of those things for a little while longer.
But, ask yourself this question: If you don’t order, how is this season going to be any better or different than last season?
It’s a bit cliché, but you know how the saying goes:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
So if you’re willing to accept your present reality, it is your choice. The decision is up to you.
But, if you intend to close the gap on the programs beating you now, you need to take action immediately!
If you’re going to stay ahead of the programs, athletes and relays nipping at your heels, there is no time to waste.
• Your sprinters are reading this.
• Their parents are reading this.
• Your competition is reading this.
They won’t stand pat and do nothing. In fact, thousands of them are already using this program against you and your kids.
And now that you’ve read this page and watched the videos, the only thing you’ll see at practice are the weaknesses in your sprinters that only you can fix.
This is your solution.
Order Complete Speed Training Volume 2, right now, and develop Champion Sprinters this season!
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC
P.S. Remember, when you order Complete Speed Training Volume 2, you can watch it and test it out for 2 months. If it isn’t everything I say it is, return it within that 60 day window, and I will give you your money back.
No questions asked.