Complete Technique & Teaching For the Jumps
Exactly how to develop technique, speed and power in all of your jumpers
Long Jump: Technique & Teaching DVD
Boo Schexnayder and Todd Lane take you through their full progressions for developing approach accuracy, rhythm, technique, bounding skills, and consistency in the Long Jump.
Triple Jump: Technique & Teaching DVD
Boo Schexnayder and Todd Lane teach their full progressions for developing approach accuracy, rhythm, technique, bounding skills, consistency, and solutions for fixing the Step (second) Phase in the Triple Jump.
High Jump: Technique & Teaching DVD
Boo Schexnayder walks you through his full progressions for teaching curve running, triangulating an approach, bounding skills, take off (single and double arm) and ‘over the bar’ technique in the High Jump.
Weight Training DVD
Boo Schexnayder gives you his full weight room training inventory, 7 step Olympic Lift teaching progression, complete strength training progressions and lays out how to progress exercises, sets and reps based on training phase.
Exercises for Sports Performance Training DVD
Boo Schexnayder put his entire training inventory on video. Save countless hours of planning with 40-plus circuits and over 400 exercises covering warm ups, general strength, medicine balls, core training, multijumps (plyos), and multithrows.
Press Play below to watch a preview of each of the five DVDs contained in this program.
The Long Jump: Technique & Teaching
- Detailed break downs of all phases of the approach, take off, in flight mechanics and landing, using graphically enhanced video to clearly illustrate every key position and movement.
- Step by step teaching progressions and coaching cues demonstrated and explained for every phase of the event
- Simplified tips for teaching technique, establishing steps, managing approach accuracy, assembling an approach from scratch, using checkmarks and squeezing extra distance out of landings
- Clearly identified high level technical sections making it easy to back off when dealing with beginners or get more specific with your advanced jumpers.
The High Jump: Technique & Teaching
- An easy way to assemble and triangulate accurate approaches for all of your jumpers…regardless of high they currently jump or how many steps they use
- Step by step progressions for teaching the basic jump mechanics, curve related skills and specific technical skills required to jump at PR heights
- Why coaching a large ‘back arch’ over the bar is a mistake…and what you should be teaching your jumpers to do over the bar instead!
- How to teach curve related skills so jumpers preserve speed, posture and mechanics all the way through the plant and takeoff
Exercises for Sports Performance Training
- Demonstrations of his entire training inventory - includes the names and demonstrations of over 40 circuits and over 400 exercises, organized by category, intensity, and circuit. You will never have to go fishing for appropriate exercises to use in any phase of your training again.
- Specific Warmup Routines, Static and Dynamic Flexibility Routines, Sprint Drills, Hurdle Skill and Mobility Circuits, All Plyometric and Multijump exercises as well as Multithrow and Medicine Ball Routines are shown in this video.
- A life saver for coaches with limited space, poor weight room facilities an/or a large group of weak young kids. The giant general strength section may serve the most if not all of your strength training needs.
Why you and your jumpers will benefit from listening to boo schexnayder
Proven Coaching Success
With 34 years of experience, Boo has coached 19 NCAA Champions, part of 12 NCAA Champion Teams, 2 JUCO National Titles, 10 Olympians, and a host of Conference Champions and All-Americans.
World Class Educator
Currently serves as the Chair of Advisory Board of the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy, and directs its programs. Formerly served as national chair of USATF’s Coaching Education Committee, Jumps Subcommittee chair, and chair of the Biomechanics subcommittee, as well as owning the prestigous Master Coach designation.
Experienced at Every Level
Has served on coaching staffs for Team USA to the 2003 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo, the 2006 World Junior Championships in Beijing, and was the Jumps Coach for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
Order the 5 DVD 'Complete Technique & Teaching for the Jumps' program for only $159 (Save $36.00)
If you individually purchased each of the five DVDs in this program, you'd pay a total $195.00. But, when you buy the entire set today, you'll receive nearly 20% off the every day price.
Order the 5+ hour, 5 DVD 'Complete Technique & Teaching for the Jumps' program today for only