"How to Quickly and Easily Design Effective Circuits for Fitness, Recovery, and Strength Training ...Regardless of Age, Ability or Event Group"
Boo Schexnayder provides clear and straight forward answers to all your circuit training questions...
Circuit Training: Design & Administration
This 57 Minute Program Covers...
- A detailed analysis of the 6 specific purposes of circuit training gives you a new understanding of where, when, and how to use circuits effectively, regardless of training age, weather, event group, or facility limitations.
- The #1 circuit design error coaches make and exactly why this mistake negatively impacts training, recovery, and performance.
- Straight forward, step-by-step protocols for all circuit types; never again second guess your exercise selection, volumes, intensities, and/or work:rest ratios.
- And much, much more!
- 34 years of coaching and consulting experience, but most noted for the 12 years he spent as a member of the Track and Field coaching staff at LSU.
- Mastermind behind 19 NCAA Champions during his collegiate coaching career, 12 NCAA Championship teams and a pair of Juco National titles, as well as developing a host of conference champions and All-Americans.
- Coached 10 Olympians, and has served on coaching staffs for Team USA to the 2003 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo, the 2006 World Junior Championships in Beijing, and was the Jumps Coach for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Certified at Level I, II and III, and owns the prestigious Master Coach Designation from USA Track and Field.
- Formerly served as national chair of USATF’s Coaching Education Committee, Jumps Subcommittee chair, and chair of the Biomechanics subcommittee.
- Currently serves as the Chair of Advisory Board of the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy, and directs its programs.
Zero Risk 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
In this program, Boo Schexnayder provides a complete how-to guide for designing, performing, and administering circuit training for track and field athletes, regardless of event group. This the ultimate user’‛s manual for the use of General Strength, Medicine Balls, In Place Jumps, and Weight Circuits.
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC
P.S. Order Boo Schexnayder's Circuit Training: Design & Administration Bundle and get immediate access to 3 hours of classic Boo Schexnayder materials: Circuit Training: Design & Administration, Weight Training for Speed, Power, and Sports Performance, and Exercises for Sports Performance Training.
P.P.S. Order this digital/streaming program and get Lifetime Q&A Support with Boo Schexnayder...for free. (How many of those other sites give you this type of access with their programs?)
P.P.P.S. Don't wait several days for outdated DVDs to arrive. Order now and you'll be watching your videos (on any device) in less than 5 minutes!