Discover the Causes Behind and Solutions to Your High Jumpers' Chronically Inconsistent Performances
Fix the frustrating curve running, take off and in flight errors causing your jumpers to repeatedly crash into the bar...no matter how many adjustments you make.
The High Jump: Technique & Teaching with Boo Schexnayder
Here Is Some Of What You'll Learn In This Program...
- An easy way to assemble and triangulate accurate approaches for all of your jumpers…regardless of high they currently jump or how many steps they use.
- Step by step progressions for teaching the basic jump mechanics, curve related skills and specific technical skills required to jump at PR heights.
- Why coaching a large ‘back arch’ over the bar is a mistake…and what you should be teaching your jumpers to do over the bar instead!
- How to teach curve related skills so jumpers preserve speed, posture and mechanics all the way through the plant and takeoff
- And much, much more!
About Boo Schexnayder...
- 34 years of coaching and consulting experience, but most noted for the 12 years he spent as a member of the Track and Field coaching staff at LSU.
- Mastermind behind 19 NCAA Champions during his collegiate coaching career, 12 NCAA Championship teams and a pair of Juco National titles, as well as developing a host of conference champions and All-Americans.
- Coached 10 Olympians, and has served on coaching staffs for Team USA to the 2003 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo, the 2006 World Junior Championships in Beijing, and was the Jumps Coach for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Certified at Level I, II and III, and owns the prestigious Master Coach Designation from USA Track and Field.
- Formerly served as national chair of USATF’s Coaching Education Committee, Jumps Subcommittee chair, and chair of the Biomechanics subcommittee.
- Currently serves as the Chair of Advisory Board of the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy, and directs its programs.
100% Money Back Guarantee
Zero Risk 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
Get Access To Boo Schexnayder's 'High Jump: Technique & Teaching' Program Now For Only $39
Get Access Now - Order Below...
If your high jumpers' approaches are more like a question mark (?) than a 'J', they keep crashing into, sitting over or landing directly on top of the bar, their approaches start fast and end slow, and/or you know something is wrong, but you haven't been able to fix it...
...then the answers to your questions are contained within Boo Schexnayder's 66 minute 'The High Jump: Technique & Teaching' Program.
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC