Discover the Truth About Why Your Long Jumpers Can't Get on the Board with Consistency
Now you can have full access to complete progressions for developing approach accuracy, rhythm, technique, bounding skills, and consistency in the Long Jump.
The Long Jump: Technique & Teaching with Boo Schexnayder
Here Is Some Of What You'll Learn In This Program...
- Detailed break downs of all phases of the approach, take off, in flight mechanics and landing, using graphically enhanced video to clearly illustrate every key position and movement.
- Step by step teaching progressions and coaching cues demonstrated and explained for every phase of the event.
- Simplified tips for teaching technique, establishing steps, managing approach accuracy, assembling an approach from scratch, using checkmarks and squeezing extra distance out of landings.
- Clearly identified high level technical sections making it easy to back off when dealing with beginners or get more specific with your advanced jumpers.
- And much, much more!
- 34 years of coaching and consulting experience, but most noted for the 12 years he spent as a member of the Track and Field coaching staff at LSU.
- Mastermind behind 19 NCAA Champions during his collegiate coaching career, 12 NCAA Championship teams and a pair of Juco National titles, as well as developing a host of conference champions and All-Americans.
- Coached 10 Olympians, and has served on coaching staffs for Team USA to the 2003 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo, the 2006 World Junior Championships in Beijing, and was the Jumps Coach for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Certified at Level I, II and III, and owns the prestigious Master Coach Designation from USA Track and Field.
- Formerly served as national chair of USATF’s Coaching Education Committee, Jumps Subcommittee chair, and chair of the Biomechanics subcommittee.
- Currently serves as the Chair of Advisory Board of the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy, and directs its programs.
Zero Risk 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 90 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
If your long jumpers struggle to get (and stay) on the board consistently, over-stride the last few steps, land on their feet like the sand is poisonous and/or you just know something is wrong, but you haven't been able to fix it...
...then the answers to your questions are contained within Boo Schexnayder's (with LSU's Todd Lane) 60 minute 'The Long Jump: Technique & Teaching' Program.
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC