"How to Effectively Plan & Progress Every Element of Jumps Training ...From the Runway to the Track to the Weight Room"
If you wrestle with how to balance technical work, track work, plyos and weight training with your jumpers, then you've found the answers to your training questions--->
Complete Program Design for the Jumps
by Boo Schexnayder
17 Chapters. 1.5+ Hours. Lifetime Q&A Support
Program Chapters Include...
- Assembling a Training Inventory
- Phases of Training
- Warmup Components + Planning Warmups
- Run Training Overview + Assembling the Run Training Program
- Weight Training Components + Assembling the Weight Training Program
- MultiJump & MultiThrow Training + Assembling the MultiJump & MultiThrow Program
- General Training Components + Assembling the General Training Program
- Planning Training Sessions + Assembling & Planning Training Cycles
- Peaking & PreMeet Training Design
- Sample Training Constructs
- Frequently Asked Questions and Frequently Experienced Problems
- 34 years of coaching and consulting experience, but most noted for the 12 years he spent as a member of the Track and Field coaching staff at LSU.
- Mastermind behind 19 NCAA Champions during his collegiate coaching career, 12 NCAA Championship teams and a pair of Juco National titles, as well as developing a host of conference champions and All-Americans.
- Coached 10 Olympians, and has served on coaching staffs for Team USA to the 2003 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo, the 2006 World Junior Championships in Beijing, and was the Jumps Coach for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Certified at Level I, II and III, and owns the prestigious Master Coach Designation from USA Track and Field.
- Formerly served as national chair of USATF’s Coaching Education Committee, Jumps Subcommittee chair, and chair of the Biomechanics subcommittee.
- Currently serves as the Chair of Advisory Board of the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy, and directs its programs.
Zero Risk 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 90 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
In addition to a full A-to-Z walkthrough of how to plan and progress jumps training for every training phase and biomotor skill/physical capacity, your purchase also includes sample microcycles for each training phase to keep you on course. Best of all, you'll get Lifetime Q&A Support with Coach Schexnayder. You won't be left on your own to figure things out. Coach Schexnayder is available to answer all of your planning training for jumps related coaching questions, whether you coach middle school kids or elite collegiate athletes!
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC