Discover Why Your Triple Jumpers Struggle With Their Second (Step) Phase... And Simple Ways to Fix It
Find solutions to the frustrating 'too much height/distance' in the hop phase and 'no sign of a step phase' plaguing your triple jumpers' attempts to set new personal bests.
The Triple Jump: Technique & Teaching (Boo Schexnayder & Todd Lane)
Here Is Some Of What You'll Learn In This Program...
- Detailed break downs of all 3 phases, the take off, in flight mechanics and landing, using graphically enhanced video to clearly illustrate every key position and movement eliminating any confusion about why your jumper are or are not executing properly.
- Step by step teaching progressions are shown and cues given for teaching critical bounding skills and transitioning those skills into the event itself.
- An entire section dedicated entirely to fixing the troublesome second phase, using flowchart analysis that takes you to the core of step phase problems. I must say that this is probably the most enlightening solutions oriented explanation of this jump killing problem I’ve seen and each time I watch it I learn something new.
- Clearly identified high level technical sections making it easy to back off when dealing with inexperienced athletes or just get a rehash of the same old stuff you’ve already seen if youre an advanced coach.
- And much, much more!
- 34 years of coaching and consulting experience, but most noted for the 12 years he spent as a member of the Track and Field coaching staff at LSU.
- Mastermind behind 19 NCAA Champions during his collegiate coaching career, 12 NCAA Championship teams and a pair of Juco National titles, as well as developing a host of conference champions and All-Americans.
- Coached 10 Olympians, and has served on coaching staffs for Team USA to the 2003 Pan Am Games in Santo Domingo, the 2006 World Junior Championships in Beijing, and was the Jumps Coach for Team USA at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
- Certified at Level I, II and III, and owns the prestigious Master Coach Designation from USA Track and Field.
- Formerly served as national chair of USATF’s Coaching Education Committee, Jumps Subcommittee chair, and chair of the Biomechanics subcommittee.
- Currently serves as the Chair of Advisory Board of the USTFCCCA Track and Field Academy, and directs its programs.
Zero Risk 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality of this program or the information it contains, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase. We will refund you every penny of the purchase price. No hassle. No questions asked.
Get Access Now - Order Below...
If your triple jumpers set long jump or high jump personal bests in the hop phase...then stumble, bumble, crash and burn their way toward the pit...
...then you and your athletes will benefit greatly from the solutions contained within Boo Schexnayder (with LSU's Todd Lane) 56 minute 'The Triple Jump: Technique & Teaching' program.
To your success,
Owner - Complete Track and Field, LLC