Complete Program Design for
High School 300m & 400m Hurdles
In this 4 hour and 18 minute program, USATF Master Coach Tony Veney leaves no stone unturned in guiding you through the process of developing a stable of successful 300 and 400 hurdle athletes, including...
- The quickest way to establish which of the three types of hurdlers you have in order to plan more effective workouts, race strategies and tactics.
- How to implement SPEED based progressions and avoid wasting valuable training time on ineffective workouts including mileage and other outdated 'train slow to get fast' strategies.
- Save time planning practices with Coach Veney's 'Top 15 Most Effective Workouts for 300 and 400 Hurdlers'.
- Join Coach Veney for an in depth look at an entire 12 week season. You'll know exactly where and when to plug in all of your workouts.
- Lifetime Q&A support with Coach Veney. Get all of your training questions answered instead of being left on your own like you are with other programs.
Easily master these areas of coaching the 300 & 400 hurdles...
Module 1: Event Demands & Analysis
You'll get better results when you have a more complete understanding of how the energy system demands of the event affect training.
Coach Veney breaks down the energy requirements (where athletes live) of both races and analyzes their specific impacts on performance. But, fundamentally, the base of the 300 and 400 hurdler 2 is SPEED, which means you can tolerate more discomfort for longer periods of time at a higher percentage of the goal time sprint velocity. (This is why mileage is a poor choice as a base for 300 or 400h.)
Module 2: The Annual Plan
Whether you're looking for step by step instructions or simply want ideas to help refine your current system, Coach Veney leaves no stone unturned.
‘General Prep’ doesn't mean start doing things slowly and methodically get faster. Revolutionize your understanding of how to progress and develop speed and 'endurance' qualities, all within the structure of the typical 12 week high school season. How to set up your annual plan, sample workouts, sessions, and microcycles are all covered here.
Module 3: Drills & FAQ Answers
If you're looking to add to your library of drills and exercises for improving hurdle performance, here they are.
The content of this program was built directly from answering the questions submitted by over two hundred high school 300 and 400 hurdles coaches. Coach Veney took the 19 most frequent and thought provoking of those questions and answers them in full detail. If you have questions about these events, many of them are likely specifically addressed in this section alone.
All Of This is Included Today...
Press Play to watch a clip from Complete Program Design for 300 & 400 Hurdles.
- Immediate access to 4 hours and 18 minutes of training video, fully available to stream online and/or download to your hard drive for offline viewing
- Lifetime Q&A access with Coach Veney...get complete answers to all of your training questions, as well as view questions and Coach Veney's responses to other coaches.
- Complete breakdown and analysis of Coach Veney's Top 15 300 & 400 hurdles workouts. This is the Holy Grail if you're in the market for original and specific workouts proven to get results with every level of long hurdler.
- Supplemental drills and exercises to add to your coaching tool box, as well as answers to the 19 most popular questions submitted by high school coaches.
100% Risk Free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
At Complete Track and Field, we’re committed to helping you, your program, and your athletes achieve ongoing success. If this program isn’t everything I’ve told you it is, simply request a refund within 90 days. I’ll refund you 100% of your purchase price, no questions asked.
I'm confident in the quality of Coach Veney's program. But, as a high school coach, I also understand the realities of how far we have to stretch a very small budget.
I believe that once you get this program and start going through it, you'll be glad you took that leap of faith. Order now and if you don't agree it's worth every penny, request a refund within 90 days and I'll refund you 100% of your purchase price.
I'll take on all the risk so you can focus on working with your athletes.